"Your Best Friend In Comfort"
Air Conditioner Maintenance in Albuquerque
Your air conditioner operates under the same principles as any other machine or appliance. To maximize its efficiency and maintain top cooling performance, regular professional air conditioner maintenance is an absolute must. Our AC technicians use proven methods and industry-leading techniques to ensure your HVAC system gets the attention it needs, allowing you to enjoy the comfort you deserve for years to come!
B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing guarantees our air conditioner tune-up services in Albuquerque will not only meet but exceed your expectations. To ensure this, we offer our Preferred Service Agreements programs that are tailor-made to meet you and your air conditioner’s maintenance needs year-round.
Learn more about our Preferred Service Agreements to start benefiting now, or give us a call at (505) 225-3016 to schedule your annual AC maintenance tune-up!
Air Conditioner Maintenance
Your air conditioning system operates under the same principles as any other machine or appliance. To maximize its potential and maintain top performance, regular professional maintenance is an absolute must. Our experts use proven methods and industry-leading techniques to ensure your system gets the attention it needs, allowing you to enjoy the comfort you deserve for years to come!
B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing guarantees our air conditioner maintenance services in New Mexico will not only meet but exceed your expectations. To ensure this, we offer our Preferred Service Agreements programs that are tailor-made to meet you and your air conditioner’s needs year-round.
Benefits of Air Conditioner Maintenance
By scheduling routine AC maintenance with B. Carlson’s Albuquerque HVAC experts, you can expect to see a variety of benefits, including:
- Improvements in energy efficiency. The efficiency of your system steadily lowers as it ages. But with regular AC maintenance, you can maintain optimal efficiency for your air conditioner’s entire lifespan. Maintenance ensures all parts are in perfect condition and your system will continue to provide efficient cooling for years to come.
- Increased comfort and improved cooling. AC maintenance ensures optimal component performance and clean ducts and coils. This means better cooling efficiency throughout your entire home, so you can rest assured that your air conditioner has the power and capability to meet your needs.
- Fewer repairs. Without routine AC maintenance, your system begins to take on some serious wear and tear. This manifests as various impending issues, all of which require professional AC repair to rectify. Not getting maintenance for your system can result in huge repair costs and it’s no joke that the vast majority of the repairs we handle could have easily been avoided with proper maintenance. Beyond that fact, any repairs you do eventually need are likely to be far less costly, as maintenance often catches costlier problems long before a repair is necessary.
- Better air quality. Maintenance also addresses the dust and debris that commonly collects in the vents, filters, and components of your system. Left to sit, this debris results in not only lower energy efficiency and comfort control but lower the air quality as well!
What’s Included: Our 17-Point AC Maintenance Checklist
When you hire us for AC maintenance in Albuquerque and surrounding areas, your system will have its:
- Air filters cleaned or replaced with synthetic washable filter (specialty filters at an additional cost)
- Thermostat calibrated and program checked
- Circuit board checked for fault codes
- Blower fan, belts, pulley, bearings, and speed, cleaned, adjusted, and lubricated (as applicable, removal of equipment and chemical cleaning additional, if needed)
- Motors cleaned and calibrated
- Equipment wiring inspected and loose connections tightened
- Contactors checked and cleaned
- Refrigerant pressure checked and adjusted (refrigerant is an additional cost if needed)
- Compressor amperage checked
- Condenser coil inspected and rinsed (chemical cleaning or removal of equipment for cleaning additional)
- Evaporator coil inspected and cleaned (chemical cleaning or removal of equipment for cleaning additional)
- Safety controls checked for proper operation and calibrated
- Condensate drain/pump cleaned and adjusted (if applicable)
- Reversing valve operation checked
- Outside air damper/economizer checked and adjusted (if applicable)
- Duct system inspected and airflow adjusted
- Cycle system checked for proper operation and overall comfort
When the warm weather hits, ensure your air conditioner is ready to go! Call (505) 225-3016 or contact us online to schedule your AC maintenance in Albuquerque and surrounding areas.
Choose B. Carlson for Albuquerque AC Maintenance
When you choose B. Carlson Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing for your AC maintenance, you’re choosing a company that is devoted to the highest quality solutions and HVAC services in Albuquerque since 1971. We take your needs as a top priority, and honesty and integrity are keys to our business’ success.
You can rest easy when choosing B. Carlson for your air conditioner maintenance because we:
- Are an Angie’s List Super Service Award recipient
- Have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Are licensed, bonded, and insured
- Offer financing
Call our cooling experts today at (505) 225-3016 to schedule air conditioner maintenance in Albuquerque and surrounding areas!
We Service All Brands
Wondering if we’ll be able to service your air conditioner? We offer repair and maintenance for all HVAC brands, including:
- American Standard
- And more!